Friday, September 30, 2011

Buy this book...do it

Probably my most favorite blog to read is Mabel's House.  Liz is the best kind of blogger in my opinion.  She's an amazing story-teller, she's real, she's funny, she always posts good pictures, and she blogs for all the right reasons.

Sometimes I have dreams that Liz and I are friends in real-life...no joke.  Should I be embarrassed that I just said that?

Anyway, some of Liz's greatest posts are ones where she shares real- life stories.  Be it about her husband, her family, her dog, and now the newest addition of her beautiful daughter.  So, when I found out that Liz has a book coming out, I was totally stoked.   I knew that I would appreciate her stories during the difficult "adjustment-to-newborn" stage because Liz's stories always make me laugh, and most of all, I feel like I can relate.


Now, I will admit that I am doing this blog post to win one of her signed free books, as mentioned here.  But, I can guarantee that I probably would have done a post about her book after reading it anyway.  And I'm also strongly suggesting you subscribe to her blog.  It's the first thing I look for when I open my google reader every day.


So, buy the book, subscribe to the blog, I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment