Tuesday, September 27, 2011

1 week

It's been 1 week since we became a family of 4.  Time is already moving too fast.


At the end of my pregnancy when I was anticipating having 2 children, I started to feel really nervous.  Not sure that I would be able to do this, managing life with a newborn, nervous about how Aiden would react to a baby being in the house 24-7.  I came across this quote last week before having Brady...


"It always seems impossible until it's done"

I realized that I can do this, I will do it.

Also, looking at this sweet face all day makes anything seem possible.


Aiden is so in love with his brother, it is probably the sweetest thing I have ever experienced.  I know that down the road there will be hard days, and brotherly disagreements, but I'm not worrying about that now. I am focusing on the now- that Aiden wakes up in the morning saying how much he loves Brady, and how all he wants to do is hold him.





Brady is a really laid back baby so far.  He is spoiling me.


Rob worked this past weekend, but is now home the rest of the week. This makes me VERY happy.  Not only is he a huge help with the kids, he always knows what I need and there is nothing better than having him around.

So, it's been a good week, and I'm looking forward to many more.




1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! Aiden is so sweet with Brady, it is great. Looking forward to seeing how the two of them grow up together.

    ReplyDelete