Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome!!

Welcome to my new blog!  I used to blog here, but I'm excited to start new and share with you little tidbits from my life.

Just a little background info, since I am starting new here.  I have been married for 6 years to my amazing husband, Rob, who has a green thumb and loves to cook (he's good at it too).  We have one son, Aiden, who is 3 and a half and is a ball of energy.  He brings us a lot of joy along with some typical toddler challenges, which keeps us on our toes.  In September we will be welcoming our second son, and we couldn't be happier.  I am extremely blessed to be at home full-time, which I love.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  Rob works hard to make this possible, and I hope he realizes how much I appreciate it.



{photos from our vacation in Maine}

We also have a crazy dog, Bailey, who may show up here from time to time.  He's been with us from the beginning and is part of the family although he is not in the spotlight as much as he used to be before Aiden arrived.  

The title of this blog came from a coversation Rob and I had a few weeks ago about feeling like we've found a "sweet spot" in life.  We're very content with where we are in life, although that definitely doesn't mean everything is perfect all the time!  I am hoping to share a little bit of that sweetness with you, and the hard things too, because that's life.  

Most of my "spare" time is spent on design and decorating, something that I truly enjoy. I am sure that will be reflected here. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you continue to do so!!




No comments:

Post a Comment