Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Swaddle


Aiden was born 3 and a half years ago.  That doesn't seem like that long ago, but there is a ton of new baby stuff since I had Aiden.  There is not a lot that I feel like I need with this baby, especially since I am having another boy.  But, I've been hearing lots of buzz about muslin swaddling blankets.  They seem to be all the rage- even my mom mentioned something about them.

Aiden loved being swaddled as a baby, and I did always have a hard time finding a blanket that worked well.  So, I decided that I would try these out.

{I chose the "mod about baby prints"}

They aren't cheap by any means, but everything I read says they are well worth the money.  Also, every website that sells baby stuff sells them, so you may be able to find a good deal.

They are quite large too, so using them for other things like nursing is also an option.

I ordered them last week and it's making me excited for all things baby!  I'll let you know in a couple of months how they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment