Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Busy Busy

I feel like life has been non-stop busy for us around here recently.  This summer is flying by.  And when summer is over, that means a baby is coming.  Which places a lot of pressure to get things done on top of all that is going on.

But, I am trying really hard not to feel too stressed, and to just take things day by day.  I am trying to ignore the fact that our kitchen floor desperately needs to be mopped.  That going to bed early is more important because in a couple months sleep will be a privilege.

I'm also doing my best to enjoy the little moments with Aiden, because I know in 2 months, with a new baby, things are going to change.



Putting some flowers from the garden into jars around the house makes it easier to forget the kitchen floor needs to be mopped, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment