Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My favorite time of the day



My favorite time of the day right now is at night, when the kids are in bed, and the house is lit up by Christmas lights. 


Rob and I hang out on the sofa, addressing cards, putting Christmas gifts together, watching tv.


It's very quiet.  And it makes me happy.


This week is crazy busy.  This morning we are heading over to Aiden's preschool for his Christmas concert and then tomorrow morning we are heading into the city for our annual Christmas in the city trip that we started the first year that Aiden was a baby.  I love that we have this tradition and make it a priority every year. 

I'm hoping to be back this weekend or next week to share a few things before Christmas weekend.  

Hope you're all suriving the holiday rush!  

No comments:

Post a Comment