Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Goodwill Love

This past weekend I got to putz around Goodwill by myself, which was a treat.  We have one right down the street but I don't go very often.

I always beeline it to the housewares section to see if I can find anything good.

I got super excited when I spotted these crates:


Our Goodwill actually gets a lot of things from Target, brand new.  I believe these were from Tarrget by the looks of the tags, but I am not totally sure.  Goodwill had them marked at $12 each and the original price tag was $25.  

I've been looking for something to replace the other crate-like containers we've had in these shelves for toy storage.  We've had them for about 3 years and they were starting to fall apart, being made of fabric and cardboard.  So I've been looking for something sturdier. 

So, you can imagine my excitement when I spotted these. 


And you can imagine my even greater excitement when I was only charged $6 for them...FOR BOTH!!

I love a good deal, it makes me giddy.  So, I couldn't shut up about these on Saturday.  I think Rob was getting sick of me saying,  "can you believe these were only $3 each?!!!".  

Anyway, I love them.  They fit perfectly, they're solid since they're made of wood and I love the rustic, vintage look of them.  

I also scored some clothes for the boys.  

I need to stop in to Goodwill more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment