Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wish List

I've had one of those weeks where it felt like everything just kept going wrong.  Does that ever happen to you?  Highlights include breaking my phone, the dog running away (because I left the gate open), and yesterday when I got a parking ticket, I literally just laughed.  Because it only seemed appropriate with how my week was going.  Oh well...the dog was found, I got a new phone, and the $15 parking ticket is not breaking the bank. 

So, instead of dwelling on the awful week I've had, I'm looking to the future!!  My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks, and I'm excited about it.  So, I've been doing some online window shopping to brighten up my not-so-great week.  

I've had my eye on this vase from Anthro for years.  



When my sister-in-law, Gwyn, was home from Uganda back in September, she had a fossil oil cloth bag that I liked a lot.   It looks like you can find some on ebay here and there, but I found this similar one from Boden.  I like this one because it seems like it is a little more sturdy and can stand up on its own.  In the summer I can pack lighter for Brady and won't need a huge diaper bag.  This bag would be perfect to just throw stuff in and go.


I love simple jewelry from Etsy.  I got a few pieces for Christmas that I love, but realized they're all gold.  I like this silver one.  


I think a shift dress like this is perfect for a cool summer evening.  This one from Gap is cute, but the Old Navy version has a much friendlier price tag.  


I'll be turning 29 this year...it's the last year of my twenties, so I really plan to live it up!!  


1 comment:

  1. I still love my bag and get compliments on it all the time! I am not getting you anything on this list for your birthday but I think you will still like it...

    ReplyDelete