Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!

I realize I'm about a week late on this one but, Happy New Year!  2011 was a great year, mostly due to the fact that this little bundle arrived.  


I was thinking the other day about the beginning of 2011 and how difficult it was.  When we found out we were pregnant in January, we were more than ecstatic.  But, the couple months to follow were rough.  I was sick with migraines, we had a scare with the pregnancy, we had a ton of snow that always seemed to happen on the nights Rob was working.  But, by spring, things were more than great.  And surprisingly,  it turns out I actually really enjoyed being pregnant in the summer.  Being due the end of September allowed us to travel to Maine in July and the shore in August.  And these past few months as a family of 4 have been amazing.  I am so in love with all my boys.  

I came downstairs yesterday morning to this...



LOVE!

2011 was a great year despite some rough times and I'm eager to see what 2012 brings for our family.  I'm not making any grand resolutions this year.  I know there are things I need to work on, areas where there is always room for improvement.  


So, here's to 2012!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment