Thursday, September 27, 2012

One Year

Brady turned one last week and we celebrated this past weekend with a birthday party.




I was a lot more emotional about Brady turning one than I was with Aiden.  I'm not exactly sure why; maybe I realize now how fast it goes.  The "baby stage" can be hard some times, but it goes by so quick.  Too quick.




Even though I feel a little nostalgic about him getting older, he brings us so much joy every day, it's hard to feel too sad.



I know I've mentioned before about Brady's fun-loving personality.  He loves being silly and loves to make people laugh, especially his big brother.



It's obvious he loves to eat.



The love that Brady and Aiden have for each other is so sweet.  I hope that they will always be freinds.


In so many ways I can't believe it has been a year.   But, it also feels hard to remember Brady not being around.

I still have such fond memories of those first few days we spent with Brady in the hospital.  Getting to know him, having that time alone with him.  It was a very sweet time that I am very thankful for.

I can't wait to see what the next year brings for Brady and our family.


Happy birthday Brady Boy!  We love you so much and could not be happier that God made you part of our family.





No comments:

Post a Comment