Monday, May 7, 2012

There's always tomorrow

I've had a hard day. I wanted to do a legitimate blogpost.

It didn't happen.

It's 8:00 at night. I'm exhausted, and quite frankly, questioning my capability to be a wife and mother. I just read this post and feel encouraged. I'm reminded of all the miracles God has done and am certain that he can bring me through a difficult day/week/month. So, I'm choosing to end today with positive thoughts of what tomorrow could bring. Thankful that today is over.

This instagram picture makes me happy. And I don't like a post without at least one picture.

3 comments:

  1. You're a wonderful wife and mother. Bad days come and...they go! There's a reason for the song, "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down". Always know, there are better days ahead. Baily may never kill another squirrel again! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have bad days, Jen! Thanks for being real about yours! You are a great Mom and wife. Don't lose heart!

    Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
    They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
    I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”
    Lamentations 3:22-24

    Christy

    ReplyDelete