Friday, November 4, 2011

Day by Day

Things have been much better this week.  I feel like life is more "normal".  Even though it's been a busy week, things have felt more manageable, and I am thankful for that.  Brady still isn't doing as long of a stretch at night as I would hope, but its ok.  I also discovered that his favorite thing to do is lay in the middle of the living room floor, kick his feet, and talk to the ceiling fan.  It makes him so happy.   Seriosuly, moments before this was taken he was very unhappy.


Today is going to be a good day.  When we pick Aiden up from school, we are going to get family pictures taken which I'm hoping to use for Christmas.  I'm excited because now we're a family of 4, and these pictures will really be the first ones taken of our new family.

Then, tonight Rob and I are having a date night- with no kids!  Rob turns 30 on Monday.  It's kind of a big deal, and if life wasn't so crazy I would throw him a huge party.  But, I guess it's for the better since Rob isn't really the "big party type".  So we're going out to dinner at a nice, quiet restaurant.  Where we can talk and drink wine- 2 things that we haven't had much time for recently.  It will be great.

Also, we got iPhones yesterday.  Wow, I had no idea what I've been missing!!

So, today is a going to be a good day, to end a good week.  And I'm thankful for that.


Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment